Thanks for choosing Sōlace Pharmacy and Wellness Shop for your COVID-19 vaccine. Here's a little information to get you started:
- We're currently administering the Pfizer Vaccine (which requires 2 doses, 21 days apart), Moderna vaccine (which requires 2 doses, 28 days apart), and the Johnson and Johnson vaccine (which is a single dose shot).
- As of now, you must be 18 or older to receive the Moderna or Johnson and Johnson vaccine. You must be 12 or older to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
- The vaccine will not cost you anything.
Or call us at 267-764-1328 with any questions.
- We'll need your name, current address, birth date, and phone number.
- We’ll need your current prescription insurance card, if you have insurance. (If you don't have insurance, that's okay! We'll get a temporary ID for you.)
- We schedule vaccination appointments Mondays through Fridays from 10:30am-5:30pm, and on Saturdays from 11am-2pm.